with fresh flowers there is always the possibility that, despite all
precautions, an order can go wrong. For a successful flower experience,
apart from other factors like price, delivery time etc, it is very
important that the flowers must be fresh and look very beautiful when
received. Following are the tips that can make a successful flower
- The customer must provide with the correct delivery address and
information about the recipient in order to avoid the flowers
staying into the courier's office.
- If not guarantee delivery at a specific time, normally the
flowers should be delivered within a time frame of a few hours.
- Depending on the delivery location, if the recipient is not
available at the time of delivery, the delivery person may leave the
gift in a safe place for the recipient to retrieve when they return
or leave a message for the recipient to call to arrange for
- Flowers must be shipped direct from the grower to the recipient.
Each order received must be individually arranged and packaged by
florists for shipment.
- When received, the Flowers must be placed in water immediately.